Session 8 of the OSCRE Academy Building Digital Competency in Real Estate program, focussed on four key learning objectives:
- Explain links between standards strategy and other aspects of digital competency.
- Explain the role of standards in Asset Lifecycle.
- Consolidate complementary standards into a single strategy.
- Illustrate links between an information standards strategy and an enterprise data model for a real estate organization.
- Synthesize implementation of industry standards with organizational standards.
Andrew Miller (Citco) and Dr Rob Wray (HACT) discussed these key topics, moderated by Chris Lees.
If you would like to attend future sessions in this program, and get access to the recording of this and previous sessions, you can sign up for the program here: https://www.oscre.org/OSCRE-Academy/Building-Digital-Competency-in-Real-Estate-Program