Chris is an award-winning* professional speaker who brings alive subjects from innovation to data to technology to standards. His portfolio of experience and expertise include being a mathematician, endurance running coach, data standards development consultant, NHS advisor for children and young people’s mental health, workplace strategist, and data unicorn.
Chris is often asked to deliver the opening keynote to set the scene for an event or provoke delegates into an open mindset for the remainder of the conference. He uses a combination of visuals, audience participation, and an engaging story-telling approach to the topics, which are often full of surprises.
If you would like to discuss a specific event in North America or Europe – whether it is a conference plenary or private corporate event or initiative – please get in touch with Chris directly by calling him on +44 7773 770737 or +1 804 381 6596, or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some recent events that Chris has given the keynote or spoken at are listed below:
- Special Keynote: Successfully building data governance maturity in the housing sector through a digital competency certificate program
- Data Quality – The foundation of better decisions
- Future of data standards: utilising and sharing data
- Published: The Anatomy of Occupancy Analytics
- Time to think again about workplace strategy?
* – Chris was presented with the CoreNet Global Luminary Award in 2017 (Luminary Award Winners 2017)